Full Process Quality Control TCT Panel Sizing Saw Blade For Wood
This saw blade if suitable for panel sizing mezhine and beam saw
machine etc. It is used to size board with/without laminated cover
(MDF, HDF, chipboard and plywood etc.). The cutting performance can
be expanded much longer by informing the exact cutting materials
before place the official order.
1. TCG tooth design, cutting more smoothly. Unique 12° front angle
design for long lasting cuts.
2. Medium hole CNC chamfering, high precision, easy to load and
3. The positioning hole assists in fixing the saw blade to prevent
slippage during the saw blade cutting process, thereby damaging the
processed material and the saw blade.
4. Copper nails and expansion tanks can help dissipate heat, reduce
friction, thermal expansion and deformation during saw blade
cutting, thus extending the life of the saw blade
5. After reasonable rolling, the stress in the matrix is uniform,
which increases the surface strength of the substrate and adjusts
the deformation caused by stress concentration.
1. D=Outer diameter, d=Inner diameter, B=Cutting Width, Z=No. of
Tooth, TF=Tooth Feature.
2. The specifications can be adjusted according to the customer’s